Hey, everyone Dale here and today I want to talk to you about working from home. Working from home is not for everyone because there are some pros and cons to working from home. In today’s article, I would like to discuss network marketing and what it’s really about and give you some reasons why I think it works for some people and not for others. Lastly, I want to tell you about A Work At Home Business With No Start-Up Cost that you can start today for free.
So You Want To Work From Home
- Why do you want to work from home?
Everyone has their reasons for wanting to work from home; But unless you know and understand your reasons why you want to do something the how really doesn’t matter. So, therefore, the first thing you need to figure out is your reasons why; Because even though a lot of people probably won’t understand there are some cons to working from home. So, once you figure out your why I will give you an example of how you can accomplish working from home further down in the post.
- Working from home is not for everybody.
Let’s face it working from home is not for everybody. Some people need direction, and like knowing what’s expected of them on their job and that is okay. But some of us hate doing the same mundane task every day for the next 30 or 40 years always having to ask permission if you want a day off.
- Are you a self-motivated person?
Some people are not self-motivated enough to be able to do a job working from home, so they are better off working traditional jobs. I hate to say it but watching some of these younger generations coming up scares me as I keep getting older. The biggest motivation I see out of some of them is when they lose their phones and go into a panic.
- The pros and cons of working from home.
First off I will give you a list of some Pros to working from home and then I will list some Cons. I am sure you could add many more to these lists. The bottom line is you need to weigh out all the pros and cons for yourself and decide if it is worth it to you to work from home.
- No long commutes to and from a job.
- Saves wear and tear on your automobile.
- You can set your own schedule.
- You can take breaks when you need too.
- You don’t have to report to anyone else.
- You don’t have to listen to all the drama in the work-place.
- You don’t have to worry about being late for work.
- No time clock.
- If your children are sick, you will be home to take care of them.
- You don’t have to pay for day-care, babysitter, or after school care.
- You have to be self-motivated!
- Most days you will put in more hours than a traditional job!
- If you don’t set-up some boundaries for other people, you will get constant interruptions while trying to work!
- You must stay positive about your work if you want to succeed!
- Family & Friends can sometimes burst your dreams if you let them!
- Not believing in yourself enough!
- Giving up too soon on your dreams!
- Income reducing box! (TV)
The Reasons I Like Working From Home
Like I said above we all have to examine our reasons for wanting to work at home and mine are quite simple. For thirty-plus years I drove an hour and a half to and from work almost every day dealing with traffic!
It can take years before you can move up in a company because you are always waiting for either someone to quit or move up the ladder so that you can advance.
I never made a great employee because I don’t like taking orders from someone else. I have never been much of a follower I have always been a doer.
I hate company politics and all the drama that goes on in a traditional job. Well, these are my reasons why I dislike working a conventional job. So now I will give you my top five reasons I love about working from home.
5 reasons I love about working from home.
- I love not having to commute every day to a job!
- I love being my own boss!
- I love setting my work schedule!
- I love not having to deal with drama and company politics!
- And I love not having to wait for someone to get out of my way to earn more money!
How I Started Working From Home
One thing about me is that I have always had an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset even when I was a little boy. I started out by picking up (for those old enough to remember) glass coke bottles and selling them back to the stores for a nickel apiece when I was five years old. When I grew older, I worked on a bunch of different farms from gathering up turnip greens to picking up eggs and dead chickens.
I was always working odd jobs trying to make a dollar one way or another. Finally, I got old enough for my first real job working in an assembly plant at the age of sixteen with my mother’s consent where I could earn some real money. Looking back on it all now it was probably the best experience of my life. I thought I had hit pay dirt with a starting pay of $5 an hour.
But, It didn’t take me to long to realize I didn’t like taking orders I wanted to be the boss and give the orders. But I ended up working at this company for four and a half years before moving on to the next. My next place of work was a manufacturing plant. This is the company I mentioned up above where I stayed for 30 plus years and finally worked my way up the ladder to a supervisor position.
With both of the two jobs, I mentioned I still always had some side jobs going on looking for a way out of having to take orders from someone else. I tried several of those so-called get-rich-quick jobs like stuffing envelopes etc. and never made any money to amount to anything, but I did learn a lot, so it wasn’t all bad. I tried different affiliate marketing programs, and I tried a couple of different Network Marketing companies with about the same results as stuffing envelopes. But I kept trying!
I came across Wealthy Affiliate back in 2016 while I was still working my regular job. The first thing I noticed was it was completely different from the affiliate marketing programs I had tried in the past. The difference was in the leadership and training you get with wealth affiliate it is top-notch. Next I then also found a Network Marketing company with good quality products that I believed in and could stand behind.
Fast forward a little to August 2018 I retired from the company I worked for at the age of 54, and I now work for myself doing both affiliate and network marketing. It has been a long time coming, but I finally made it!
The best advice I can give anyone is not to give up your day job until you get established with your side income job. But keep on trying to find that exit door with your current position if you are anything like me and hate answering to someone else.
Should You Do Network (MLM) Or Affiliate
Even though I never made any money much from these side jobs in the beginning what I did get from it all was some education. You see it wasn’t so much that these network marketing companies (MLM) were bad or had terrible products it was the fact they had poor leadership training. Most all of these network marketing companies try to sell you on the idea that if you go out and sign-up enough people you will make lots of money and residual income.
Which is not entirely a lie! But they left out the part about how to go about accomplishing this! In other words lack of leadership training! And this is precisely, why most people who are new to network marketing, go out and try to talk all of their family and friends into joining them in their business. Later I Learned, This Is The Wrong Way To Do This Business! If you would like to learn how to do it the right way I will add some links at the end of my post.
Let’s see what Quora has to say, Should you do affiliate or network marketing? Only you can answer that. Either one is not for everyone! If you would like to learn how to build your own business with a website then affiliate marketing is the way to go, but there are some costs involved. Wealthy Affiliates has everything you will need to learn and build a business.
If you are a pretty good salesperson and don’t mind talking to people then network marketing might be the way to go. Either one can be a fun and exciting way to earn life-changing income. Here are the top 10 reasons why I think people fail when it comes to network marketing, and some of these apply to affiliate marketing also.
Top 10 Reasons People Fail In Network Marketing
- Lack of training!
- Lack of good leadership!
- They try to convince people to join there company instead of offer value.
- They bought into the get-rich-quick idea.
- They aren’t willing to do the work.
- They don’t handle rejection well when someone tells them no.
- They give up too soon.
- They don’t know how to generate new leads.
- They don’t launch their business in the right way if at all.
- They are afraid to talk to people.
The Reasons I Like Affiliate And Network Marketing
- It gives the ordinary person with above average desire a chance to create financial freedom. (Applies to either one)
- It doesn’t matter about your education or background. (Applies to either one)
- The only person keeping you from success is yourself. (Applies to either one)
- You don’t have to create a website as you do with affiliate marketing.
- You earn commissions from product sales. (Applies to either one)
- You can earn residual income and replace your 9 to 5 job. (Applies to either one)
- If you are just looking to earn some extra income. (Applies to either one)
- I am not just stuck behind a computer all day like with affiliate marketing.
- I can talk to people I run into while out shopping.
- You can start your business for free or with very little money in some companies.
- I can work from anywhere in the world I choose. (Applies to either one)
- I have multiple ways of conducting my business without having too continually write new content.
- It’s a good way for stay at home moms to earn money. (Applies to either one)
- It is also a good way for some people who are disabled to earn money. (Applies to either one)
- If you are retired and looking for something to do part-time. (Applies to either one)
- If you are unemployed and having a hard time finding a job. (Applies to either one)
I wrote a post on one of my other websites titled How To Work At Home – And Earn Money Online. It is about the differences between Affiliate and Network Marketing and the pros and cons of both it might be worth checking out. I will post the link at the bottom.
Who Wants A Free Business With No Start-Up Costs
OK, folks I know this sounds like a sales pitch because anyone who is into network marketing thinks they are in the best company on planet Earth. But like I said Network Marketing isn’t about convincing someone to join you in your business, You are looking for the right people at the right time in there lives. I am merely presenting you with an opportunity, and you have to decide if it is right for you or not.
If you decide you want to join my company I will provide you with training and support or if you have any questions about my company feel free to ask in the comments section below. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. I plan on writing several reviews about other CBD network marketing companies in the upcoming future. I also plan on writing other pieces of training about how to do network marketing the right way.
The name of the Network Marketing Company I am with is (CTFO) Changing The Future Outcome. Of course, it is about CBD products hence the name of my website prospering with CBD. I am sure there are other free network marketing companies you could join so my advice is to do some research. I chose this company mainly because I work with people with natural alternatives who already have health issues, and I know the benefits these products can provide.
Even if you are not interested in the business opportunity CTFO still has good quality products at affordable prices and a better guarantee.
Why Should You Choose CTFO Over Another Company
- 100% Free to join
- Free website
- No website fees
- Over 80 products to offer
- The Hemp is Organically Grown in the US
- No GMO’s
- No Pesticides
- GMP Certified
- 3rd party lab testing
- Get paid every week
- You don’t have to purchase products and then resale them.
- You don’t have to handle shipping
- They have a 60-day empty bottle money-back guarantee.
- Good quality products that work.
- No legs to have to balance.
- Health and wellness products
- Anti-aging products
- Nutritional products
- Pet care products
At the moment CTFO is available to people living in Canada, USA, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, England, and Sweden. So I invite you to check the company out and pick it apart to see if it is right for you. I don’t want you to take my word for it because you don’t know me and I haven’t earned your trust or respect as yet.
I hope you found some value in this post and if I can be of service I am here to help if I can.
Prospering With CBD